Image hosting by Photobucket

Weather
    The WeatherPixie


Previous Posts
Saturday, March 04, 2006

Paula or Ligeia, Poe's love... one of them.

Then: Minas, Uruguay. Now: Arizona, US. Tomorrow... who knows.

I did came here for the wrong reasons, but let me tell you: meeting the right people, and having the right people backhing you up at home, helps making everything straight. I love my friends back home, and I am greatful of the people I have met during my time here. I have no idea how long I'll stay, since everything is changing constantly... which is always a very good thing.

I'm a math teacher, and now I'm with an scholarship going for my Masters in Education. Actually: "Master in education, curriculum and instruction, math. teacher eduaction" How about that?! And I have been offered different opportunities to stay and do the PhD. Everyday that looks less crazy and more a reality.

This place is just a place to substitute the psychologist, although I will always have Luis... I think we all need a friend like him sometimes.

Come back again :)






Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com © For no one | powered by Blogger | designed by mela | Modified by Ana